Some documents, such as procedural or official letters, due to their significance, require to be translated as certified translations. Such translations are done by sworn translators, that is people who:
- passed an oral and written exam consisting in translating from Polish into a foreign language and from a foreign language into Polish before the State Examination Committee,
- took an oath before the Minister of Justice about the diligent performance of duties, being guided by honesty and confidentiality,
- were entered into Public Register of Sworn Translators.
Such documents are certified with a special stamp which includes the translator’s name and surname, name of the language in which they specialize as well as the entry number in the Register of Sworn Translators.
Our offer includes:
- certified written translations,
- certified oral translations.